Financial Planning Information
The goal of retirement planning is to identify and save an appropriate amount of money to enjoy your retirement. Items that need to be considered are:
- To determine your retirement goals; to establish a timeline and budget to do them while you are young enough to enjoy them.
- To guard against the effects of inflation eroding the buying power of your savings.
- To control your investments asset allocation at work and home so it is diverse and you do not have "all your eggs in one basket". You also need to be positioned to survive market declines in periods of out-of-control inflation.
- Review your plan, investments, inflation etc. quarterly or annually to improve the probability you will have a wonderful retirement.
- Choose the best life coach to encourage you to reach for and enjoy your goals.